Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Update - 10/10/2011

{sweet (cinnamon/sugar/allspice) and spicy (chili powder/worcestershire sauce) toasted pumpkin seeds}
A much-to-short weekend in the Hamptons was largely consumed with any and everything pumpkin. Read: pumpkin picking, carving, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pancakes. I just can't get enough. Truly believe its the best time of the year to be out there...picture perfect weather, little traffic. Did not want to leave. But, I did and its back to the grind. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and an even better week.
{sunset walkabout in a nearby horse pasture} 
{pumpkin-chocolate chip pancakes made by yours truly}

{three bottles of wine that were the root of Sunday's headache}

{pumpkin picking at Fairview Farm}

{my pumpkin carving masterpiece}


  1. That's a lot of pumpkins! The pumpkin pancakes look soooo good :)I'm terrible at cooking...

  2. I'm so jealous! This is like the epitome of Fall! And I'm totally going to make those pancakes!

  3. Wow--You may have showed up Matt on that pumpkin carving. Looks like a great weekend!

  4. you are a domestic goddess! i'm impressed!

  5. um best weekend ever? i am jealous of it all. love the post :)

    and looks like your camera skills are coming along!

  6. I like this blog i hope you have time to check out mine!

  7. I loved these photos. I'm a die hard red wine drinker and so believe any weekend that includes that many bottles of red, would be a good one :) I agree with MG though, your weekend looks like the epitome of fall! :)
    I would love to here of all your travel reccommendations and especially hear about Cinque Terre! We should follow one another to keep in touch.

    Anna xo


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...