Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Neon Lace

Forever 21 Lace Shirt (how amazing is this one?) & Jeans | Zara Flats (similar here) | Urban Outfitters Jacket (similar) | Fuchsia belt
I know I have green shirts but of course couldn't find any when I went to get ready Saturday before a day full of St. Patty's festivities. Story of my life. I improvised with this lace neon Forever 21 one worn over an aqua/mint tank and paired it with orange sherbert nails to loosely satisfy both colors of the Irish flag. Good enough if you ask me.  

3 comments:

  1. love it - but you know that wouldn't cut it for a chicago st. patrick's day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! A customer just brought in the same lace shirt in red, and I admittedly said I need to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that Forever 21 lace top in a bright coral color and love it. I got it a few months ago while I was still pregnant hoping to fit it into it by spring. Any day now...I hope!

    PS _ also just started following you on Instagram. Cute pics dear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...