Monday, February 21, 2011

Winter Winds




Coat: Sportstaff
Scarf, Gold Ring, Bracelet, Booties: Forever 21
Shirt: H&M
Vest, Belt, Trousers: Zara
Purse: 1940s vintage from Pippin Vintage
After co-workers asking a handful of times, 'Do you even own a pair of pants?' it was time to head to Zara and stock up. And what a great time it was considering all trousers are deeply discounted to clear post-holiday inventory.

I wore this to a birthday party at a loft in SoHo Saturday night.  These army-green Zara trousers helped me withstand the 50 mph gale-force winds while hunting desperately for an open cab. I really liked the antique feel of this vest and its gold-embellished floral pattern provided just enough glitz to complete this high/low look. 

                                                               xx,
                                                               Shanelé

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure which I like more- the outfit, or the wind-blown hair vibe. Either way, definite success of an outfit for a blizzardy saturday. I can't wait to see the updates after today's cubicle-spree from forever 21!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...