Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Update - 12/5/2011

{i love goooolld}
Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was fairly low key with brunch Saturday at Spoon (highly recommend...so cute/great food), lots of errands, a little Christmas shopping and some decorating around my apartment. Ready to kick off the holiday party circuit later this week with a client wine tasting Thursday and a Christmas party Saturday. What did you do this weekend?

{evergreen masks the usual NYC street smell near my apt...reason 101 why I love this time of year}

{the Pinky Otto bears all ready for the holidays}

{my baby tree also ready for the holidays}

{chunky sweater in lieu of a coat on a 60° Sunday} 

{Christmas lights, Christmas candles}

7 comments:

  1. love the decorations in your apt - so cozy. catch up tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish my boyfriend would let me get a tree! the downside of living with an economist. waah waah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your weekend!!such a cute baby tree :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this holiday post! Now I want to go light my Christmas candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas images, decorations, and chunky sweaters! Now I definitely want to decorate now!-Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. o0o0 I just love these pictures... the bears are hilarious! Yay for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...