Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fresh

Joe Fresh Sequin top & white leather skirt | Zara Fur Coat | Forever 21 Earrings, Bag, Heels | Vintage Ring



Last week's outfit featured a Joe Fresh sweater skirt and after dropping in again this past weekend to pick up some last minute Xmas gifts, I ended up with this sparkly top and white leather skirt. Yes, white leather skirt. If you would have told me a couple years ago I would own a white leather skirt, I would have undoubtedly given you an over-dramatic eye roll (a problem of mine). But let's be honest, a white skirt....that's appropriate for December...what's not to like? I paired it with these navy cable-knit tights, burgundy mary janes and topped with this Zara fur jacket [girls so only $50] to complete this wintery look.

10 comments:

  1. i LOVE this outfit - so cute. want to borrow everything in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sequin detail on your top! soo cute!

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com
    Latest Post: Dolce Vita Booties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top and that furry coat is amazing !!

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you're saying i need to go to joe fresh? got it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. white...leather...skirt...? YES! you rule. way to go, it looks great with the fur and the blue!

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this top!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looooove your top, I must get it!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! I was thinking the same thing about the white leather! But it's great! I love it! And the f21 bag is gorg! I need one stat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Would have never considered pairing navy tights and burgundy heels, but it's so much more "fresh" than black :) Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is stunning! I want your coat!! I love the sequin detail on your top.

    Dreama

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...