Monday, February 25, 2013

Buttoned Up

H&M Dress & Necklace | Zara Leather Jacket (similar here) | Arden B. Booties (similar here) | Chanel Bag | OPI 'Do You Lilac It?' Nails | MAC Pink Noveau Lips


The buttoned up look has been a trend that I just have not been able to successfully pull off for a while now...until I found this flowy little sleeveless dress at H&M. Out of the clear blue sky it worked so I paired it with a neon bib necklace also from H&M for $9.95 (similar, more sparkly one here I'm also thinking about getting). Also, head on over to Sarah's blog, where I'm guest posting today!

8 comments:

  1. love this black and white look on you.. and that fabulous bag! :)

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I found your blog through The Weekend Diary guest post you did, and I just adore your awesome style!
    Love the tough leather jacket over the pretty dress.
    Count me as a new follower :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that exact necklace and I love it! such a great outfit!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this b&w look!!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfection! Ive been loving a leather jacket over more girly pieces lately!
    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you styled this white dress for winter! Amazing! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! Just followed you here from Weekend Diary! Loved your outfit...especially your skirt! So pretty! I'm following you now on GFC! It would be great if you could check out my blog too! Thanks:)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress! Lovely!! The pieces put together are so great. Love your blog - glad I stopped by!

    Sarah

    www.stylesarah.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...