Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend Update - 4/1/2013


Back from some much needed time off in sunny Florida. Five days of clear blue skies and 72°-78° degree weather were exactly what the doctor ordered....although my dermatologist would likely disagree as my forehead starts to flake off. Had to soak up as much as possible to tide me over until the summer months. Hope you all had a great Easter!
{the best fruit salad ever - complete with fresh coconut shavings, chocolate, sunflower seeds, honey, et. al - at Miami Juice}
{the balcony view}

{pretty birds on a Friday trip to the Everglades}

{a bunch of fake gator heads which were much larger & alive on an airboat ride later that day}

{headband & messy bun: my go-to hairstyle for the week}

{umbrellas down, party's over...back to reality in NYC}

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had an amazing time! I'm looking forward to my vacay to barbados at the end of the month! I need sun in my life!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in FL now and I love it! Glad you had a great vacation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...