Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Purse Pop


Zara Jean Jacket & Bag | H&M Sweater & Earrings | Urban Outfitters Jeans | Marc Fischer Sandals | Essie's 'Lilacism' Nails 


Every time post skin-singe, like I did the first day in Miami, a serious case of the chills sets in after that beloved sun sets. Therefore, I was pretty much the only person at the Delano hotel at drinks last week with a sweater AND a jean jacket....yet still freezing (if you know me at all, you'll know this is a rarity). I picked up this Zara purse a couple weeks ago, which I'm kind of obsessed with, and threw it on for an extra pop of color to the otherwise muted tones in this outfit for a night out on the town.

1 comment:

  1. Cute bag!!! Jealous of the tan back here in Britain x x x

    www.eatplaydreamlive.blogspot.com

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...