Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Green Leopard

Skirt - J. Crew
Blouse, heels - Forever 21 similar here and here
Earrings, bag - Vintage
Ring, glasses - H&M 



I wore this outfit to work last Tuesday in hopes I would luck into an invite to the J. Crew fashion show. No luck on the show but upon checking it out online, turns out there was an identical look (#10 here). Great minds...Jenna Lyons. Now can I please be your assistant? Some day...but until then I'm off to Chicago today for drinks with my best gal pals tonight and then work the remainder of the week. Very excited.
xx,
Shanelé

2 comments:

  1. favorite outfit!! love this on you. want that pencil skirt baaaad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just showed me that leopard print can also be worn not tacky! You look feminine and classy! Never thought I would think that, haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...