Thursday, September 13, 2012

Something (Sparkly) Blue

BCBG MaxAzria Dress | Milly Bag | Zara Heels | Vintage Earrings & Bracelets




(yes, I realize this photo doesn't go with the series but I loved this staircase}
Wore this sparkly little BCBG number to the actual wedding in Stresa, Italy the other week. It reminded me of the sequin J. Crew maxi skirt from a couple seasons ago that I desperately wanted but simply could not justify. Worn here with fuchsia nails & lips and probably my favorite pair of black heels ever. Which were also the only heels I brought on the two-week trip given they go with just about everything. Nevermind the fact that they were only $59.99 (no longer available but I'll keep an eye out for a close substitute).

5 comments:

  1. love this - and you have to try this with a button down over it for a more casual look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics. Lovely dress too.

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a movie Star!!So Georgeous!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot get over how divine this gown is! You look simply stunning! Cannot stop oogling over your Europe photos, looks like you had an amazing time! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gown! I forgot how chic navy sequins could be. Glad you had such a lovely time Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...