Thursday, May 12, 2011

Strong Shouldered

Trousers - Zara
Top - Unknown
Heels - Michael Kors
Clutch, earrings, ring - Forever 21
Gold watch - Vintage




As mentioned in Monday's Weekend Update post, we started Saturday at a gallery party before heading to dinner and out for the night. These trousers, seen in my first outfit post here, were a staple in my winter wardrobe and are transitioning well into spring with warmer-weather tops. I then pinned my hair to the opposite side of the one-shoulder of this top to balance out this look.

xx,
Shanelé

8 comments:

  1. i remember this top - love the outfit! and LOVE the lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top but hot lip color! totally makes you stand out lady. like how the outfit is just neutral :)

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like a fabulous night!! And your outfit is perfect for such an outfit, the pants are fantastic. And how amazing is that top? LOVE the gorgeous ruffle detail. Hope you're having a fabulous Friday. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely!

    I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award. Please go to my blog for details!

    Stay Stylish,
    Jacque @ vojacque

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is gorgeous on you. I really like how you pulled your hair the opposite side too it really shows off the shoulder detail.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really cute top and I love your
    purse:-)

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gallery party and dinner out vs. lapping people in glasses of wine only to be followed by an interesting experience at Albert's hall tavern with 2 random italian women and a man with titanium plates in his face. all in all, a success of a night...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...