Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black [Lace] Wednesday


Denim Shirt - H&M / Skirt, bag, headband as bracelet - Forever 21 / Booties - Nine West





I had my eye on this Elie Tahari skirt after a lunch time trip to Bloomingdales a couple weeks ago and luckily stumbled across this Forever 21 version for less than $20 shortly thereafter. The jagged bottom edge of the skirt and denim shirt serve to offset the girliness of the lace. But enough about that...it's one of my favorite days of the year: Black Wednesday. I couldn't be happier to be home with my family to celebrate. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving! See you next week!

7 comments:

  1. I totally love the mix of chic and casual! this is a great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, LOVE! Have a happy turkey day love. We should do brunch or drinks or something when we get back to the citay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look - come up to chicago pretttty please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I la la LOVE the mix of casual and classy. You pulled it off flawlessly! PS. I am so smitten with that bag!


    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving and wishing you safe travels back to NYC. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute lace skirt!

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...