Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weekend Update - 4/9/2012

{afternoon tea}
Apologies for the 'Weekend Update' delay. For some reason only half of my photos showed up in my scheduled post and, of course, I can't do anything about it from my work computer. How was your Easter weekend? The weather in New York was absolutely pristine. I managed to soak up every single ounce of it and even managed to get a little sunburned, which in a weird way I'm really happy about given it's the first dose of Vitamin D I've received in a while. Hoping these next three days whiz by before I'm back home to see two of my very good childhood friends get hitched in Illinois. Can hardly contain my excitement. 
{homemade chocolate chip cookies, mimosas and spinach & cheddar strata at Book Club}
{end of week bubble bath...need to make this a weekly occurrence}
{Sunday night movie rental...My Week with Marilyn}
{glass of vino and a gorgeous sunset to close out a great weekend}

2 comments:

  1. i was sick on saturday and drunk on sunday. overall, i'd say my weekend was a success. that strata looks amazing. recipe post, por favor. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely Easter weekend for you! A bubble bath sounds amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...