- Hammering antique upholstery nail heads into a plain-jane ikea couch
- Making shelves out of tossed & found pieces of wood and Home Depot brackets
- Putting as many pairs of shoes / glasses / purses on display as possible as a space saver
- Replacing white plastic cabinet knobs with glass ones from Anthropologie and hanging wall paper on cabinet doors
- Replacing the really ugly and horribly placed light fixture with a pretty chandelier in the middle of the room
- Vintage Harpar's Bazaar magazine covers in frames
- A simple string of lights on the patio
Looking forward to having this move over with and embarking on a whole new set of home improvement projects at my new place. Stay tuned!