Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend Update - 12/17/2012

{cocktail hour at Mar-a-Lago}
Back from a long weekend in Florida for what I can honestly say was one of the most amazing weddings I've ever been to in my life (tied with the one in Italy this summer). Everything from the hotel (The Breakers Palm Beach), the wedding venue (Mar-a-Lago club), the music at the ceremony (Groom walked down to Bob Dylan's Shelter from The Storm, flower girls to I Want Candy, and back down the aisle to Pete Townshend's Let My Love Open The Door), and the food everywhere you turned...all incredible. Here are some pictures I took with my good camera. If you follow my instagram (@shanele), you know that I like to document pretty much every moment of my life or every bite that goes in my mouth so I put all of them from this weekend into a post earlier this morning here. Hope you all had a great weekend...8 days till Christmas!
{the lobby at The Breakers Palm Beach}

{rehearsal dinner place settings}
{rehearsal dessert: coconut gelato, bananas foster and macarons}

{wedding dinner place settings}

{outside Mar-a-Lago during the cocktail reception}}

{one of 5 food stands at the cocktail hour: chicken, veal & Italian meatballs}

{the sushi stand}

{fresh baked cookies}

{the after party decorated in gold}
{s'more bites}

{one last shot of The Breakers lobby...because it was incredible}

{and one last Breakers ballroom...you would think you were at Versailles}

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...