Monday, March 7, 2011

Seeing Spots





Dress - Zara
Shirt - American Apparel
Booties & tights - Forever 21
Belt - From a different Target dress
Jewelry - vintage

Another outfit post, another Zara sale item. I reckon I should start switching things up. I wore this outfit last Thursday to work with a blazer over it to make it a little more Cubicle appropriate. I typically try to dress up a bit more on Thursdays because 1) it's almost Friday and that in and of itself is a reason to celebrate but 2) it never fails that my boyfriend will call at the end of day saying there is some gallery opening, dinner, work party etc. that I'm supposed to meet him at in the next 15 minutes. This time it was a customer appreciation dinner for his clients. With it still colder than a polar bear's toe nails, I layered this black long-sleeve American Apparel dress, which I always wear as a shirt, under the Zara leopard dress. Plus, I think I'll wait until my Miami trip later this week to break out the guns [my arms]. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

xx,
Shanelé

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...