- All the wine corks you can find (drink up...or find an alcoholic, hoarding wine drinker and buy him/her a cat)
- Knife or scissors
- Elmer's glue
- Hammer & nail
- Draw a heart shape on a piece of cardboard. Eyeball it to be big enough to fit all of the corks.
- Cut out heart shape with knife or scissors. It doesn't need to be perfect as the corks will provide a nice, clean outline.
- Line up the wine corks in order of darkest purple to light pink and finally white.
- Place on cardboard heart cut-out.
- Glue with Elmer's glue and let dry over night.
- Hammer nail into wall and puncture the back of the cardboard to hang.