Thursday, October 25, 2012

1 Skirt, 4 Ways

{one dress (worn as skirt), four ways}

{with an army green jacket (want this one), gray v-neck tee and these booties}
{with a jean jacket, this striped dress worn as a top and oxfords}

{with a white button-up (another cute one on sale here), blazer, nude belt/shoes and this necklace}

{and finally with a navy silk top, baby blue cardigan and heeled loafers}

So remember this dress (similar here and here)? In an effort to get creative (and put off actual productivity) this weekend when I was cleaning out my closet I folded it down into a skirt and threw together different combinations of comfortable and business casual tops/shoes for four different looks. Love pieces that easily transform from work to weekend...all year round.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love it with the white button up... I'd wear that all the time to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all four ways! I can't even pick which is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for restyling the same piece for a different look appropriate for different occasions!!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...