Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Being Carrie Bradshaw

Anthropologie Skirt | Old Navy Tank | Zara Heels & Bag 





Luckily we were able to squeeze in a Halloween celebration this weekend before Sandy paid us a visit. Per my comments last week, I started thinking about my costume around 2:00 pm Friday for a party that started 8 hours later. I had some returns at Anthropologie so ran in and took a quick lap before running into this little lassie. Thought it would make for the perfect Carrie Bradshaw costume (could also make your own for a fraction of the price if time is on your side). We're still sans power & public transportation over here and expected to stay that way for the remainder of the week...but thankful that's the worst we experienced. Hearts go out to those less fortunate.

6 comments:

  1. This is way cute! Hope you faired the storm well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. I love this outfit/costume, it's genius! I love the tulle skirt and how girly it looks!!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING and just like her. Great costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello darling,
    I just found your blog while I was looking for Carrie Bradshaw pictures.
    I love your outfit!! And I really love your blog!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog!

    http://joellesstyle.com/

    xoxo Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...