Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Being Carrie Bradshaw

Anthropologie Skirt | Old Navy Tank | Zara Heels & Bag 





Luckily we were able to squeeze in a Halloween celebration this weekend before Sandy paid us a visit. Per my comments last week, I started thinking about my costume around 2:00 pm Friday for a party that started 8 hours later. I had some returns at Anthropologie so ran in and took a quick lap before running into this little lassie. Thought it would make for the perfect Carrie Bradshaw costume (could also make your own for a fraction of the price if time is on your side). We're still sans power & public transportation over here and expected to stay that way for the remainder of the week...but thankful that's the worst we experienced. Hearts go out to those less fortunate.

5 comments:

  1. This is way cute! Hope you faired the storm well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. I love this outfit/costume, it's genius! I love the tulle skirt and how girly it looks!!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING and just like her. Great costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello darling,
    I just found your blog while I was looking for Carrie Bradshaw pictures.
    I love your outfit!! And I really love your blog!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog!

    http://joellesstyle.com/

    xoxo Joelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...