Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Update - 10/15/2012


Yeah, so I guess I kind of lied last week when I said things would be back to normal from that point forward. Just a soon as I hit publish on the post, work then consumed 18 hours of each of the preceding four days. And things don't seem to be changing with a client dinner in Miami last night, Boston today, Providence, RI tomorrow. Ah well, building up those frequent flyer miles, I reckon. Hope you had a nice weekend!
{a harvest brew and cognac/honey cocktail to ring in fall}

{trying out a new restaurant in Williamsburg: Allswell}

{catching a quick 30 min nap poolside in Miami}

{fresh fruit and trail mix for an afternoon snack in Miami}

1 comment:

  1. Great pics and you look awesome!
    Have a good day:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...