Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year, New Resolutions










{all images via}
Now that I've nearly recovered from my holiday hangover, it's time to start setting some intentions for the year. If you'll recall last year, I had a pretty ambitious list...of which I kept very few. This year the two overarching themes, as hoaky as they may sound, are the three-word ad slogans of a couple companies I think you'll recognize (if not, its time to get out from under that rock). I would love to hear yours so please share in the comments to inspire myself and others. As an aside, here are six apps that might help you stick to them. Have great weekend!


Always one to procrastinate (hence the New Years Resolutions post on January 4th), I'm really good at making lists and worrying about things on them as opposed to actually doing what needs to get done. This can apply to many other aspects in life whether it's a new job, moving cities, taking a vacation, etc. so take it how you will.


Lowe's knows when it comes to New Years Resolutions. Again I feel like this is one that can apply to just about every aspect of your life...whether it's your physical fitness, workplace performance, relationships with friends & family members, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need to spend less time being annoyed! thats a good one

    Happy New Year!
    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...