Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back in Black

Leather jacket & necklace worn as bracelet - Urban Outfitters
Maxi dress, wooden heels & ring - Forever 21
Sunglasses & bag - H&M
Necklace & watch - Vintage
Nails & Toes - American Apparel 'Poppy'



Very rarely would I have two back to back outfit posts wearing all black...but it was pretty representative of the weekend. I wore this Sunday to run some errands, finish my taxes [if you wait till the last minute, it only takes a minute, right?] and out to dinner. I bought this long black maxi dress at Forever21 a while back because it was $9.80 and with the intention of finding a sheer pleated black maxi to layer it under. Still no maxi but it's pretty comfy by itself. I jumped at the opportunity to break out these wooden heels and look forward to wearing them with my high-waisted flared jeans whenever Spring decides it's here to stay.
xx,
Shanelé

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...