Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mirror, mirror on the wall





{pic sources: Glen Proebstel, Ditte Isager, cupcakes and cashmere, Apartment therapy, Pottery Barn, Catherine Gratwicke}

In a place as small as mine, mirrors are essential to making all 280 sq ft look as big as possible. I love the look of a bunch of vintage mirrors clustered together. The only bad part, I've found, is it takes a while to build your collection unless you have the financial wherewithal to cut a big check to Pottery Barn and get them all in one fell swoop (a la pic #4). In the mean time I will keep my eye out at flea markets, Craigslist and the like.
xx,
Shanelé

1 comment:

  1. love mirror walls - of course the (expensive) pottery barn ones are my fav.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...