Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Army Green > Navy Stripes

Green vest - Anthropologie
Sunglasses, necklace, bag - H&M
Shirt, suede skirt, tights, bracelet - Forever 21
Booties - Zara



I wore this "outfit" on my Saturday stroll through the farmers market in Union Square, the flea market and Beacon's Closet in Brooklyn {stay tuned for an outfit post featuring one of my finds later this week} and then out that evening. I use the term "outfit" loosely because it was really just throwing together the few articles of clothing I had at my b/f's place that morning. This suede skirt has been sitting in his closet since I last wore it on Thanksgiving but My Style Pill's blog reminded me I had it. As comfortable as these trusty Zara booties are, after 6+ hours of walking my dogs were barkin'...but one of the best $50 ever spent nonetheless. I had this H&M jeweled bib-necklace in my bag so I threw it on to dress the look up later that night.
xx,
Shanelé

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...