Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Brisk

Forever 21 Sweater & Circle Scarf (similar here) | Urban Outfitters Snakeskin Gloves | Zara Pants | Nine West Heels


This sweater, first shown here, has gotten it's wear. I'm hoping it will last a couple more wears through the end of winter. It is Forever 21 so I'm not holding my breath. These Zara pants are of course on sale now too. I'm now making a mental note to not shop for myself in November-December and wait until everything goes on sale after the new year.

p.s.: Many thanks to Amanda Caplin for taking these pics this weekend...and preventing the normal fight with my bf every time I ask him to do so.

9 comments:

  1. i loooove those pants!! i have a minty shirt they would look great with. packing it for my visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants! I think I might go get them today. On sale....kidding. But seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the color combo here! I have the same problem whenever I ask my bf to take my pictures lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love that brown sweater with those red pants. I would never have thought to pair them, but they look so cute together! Can't wait to keep reading, your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pants, especially color!! great hair style on you, very pretty!!
    thank u for stopping by :)
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love those pants! Where are the shades from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend was telling me about Zara and there is a store in Manhattan, I will have to definitely stop there the next time I'm in the city! The pants are not available in my size :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! Stripes are so chic with everything! I rarely ask the husband to take any pics. I haven't found a sucker yet to do it for me on a regular basis, so I just use my tripod and a timer. I do need a better camera! Love your pics! -Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweater! I have a similar one from H&M! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...