Friday, January 13, 2012

Layered

Zara Sweater & Riding Pants | Forever 21 Striped Shirt, Bag & Scarf | Frye Boots | Michael Kors Vest (similar here)




Layers. The key to withstanding this crazy up-and-down weather we've been experiencing. I'm not complaining about 60° but fingers crossed it isn't all building up to be a miserable February (likely the case). Looks like more of the same this weekend...but luckily I will be in the Hamptons. In a cozy house, with a fireplace and very little to do besides catch up on the Golden Globe nominated movies in advance of Sunday night's awards. What are your plans this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. the frye boots are stunning, love how you went all out on the riding theme too!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those boots & I loved how you styled them. I also need to catch up on the Golden Globe movies before Sunday- which works out perfectly since I don't want to leave the house in this blizzard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit! i'm obsessed with your scarf!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the layers! I wish it was colder here, so I could layer more! Wasn't a fan of faux fur, and then I kept seeing everyone styling it differently,and I learned to love it. I really like the color and design of yours! -Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...